I am hell bunt on draping bunting, garland, or pennants from every shelf and window frame I can get my grubby hands on. Wow, I am inspired by these lovely collage pennants. The wheels are spinning. Steve will be thrilled! He already complains there are tote bags hanging from every door knob. Let’s call them door bunting… but functional.
Look how cool this photo garland is.
Are bunting, and garland the same thing?
- a coarse, open fabric of worsted or cotton for flags, signals, etc.
- patriotic and festive decorations made from such cloth, or from paper, usually in the form of draperies, wide streamers, etc., in the colors of the national flag.
- flags, especially a vessel’s flags, collectively.
- a wreath or festoon of flowers, leaves, or other material, worn for ornament or as an honor or hungon something as a decoration:A garland of laurel was placed on the winner’s head.
- a representation of such a wreath or festoon.
- a collection of short literary pieces, as poems and ballads; literary miscellany.
- Nautical . a band, collar, or grommet, as of rope.
Collage pennant and photo garland ideas found here http://inspiredbarn.com/2019/03/studio-pennant-bunting/
This watermelon bunting I crocheted is a favorite.