Man oh man I love the first day of FALL! We actually woke up to a crisp morning and the full Harvest Moon still floating in the sky. Just a perfect morning drinking coffee outside with the dogs chatting it up with their friends next door. The first day of fall means longer nights and more watching & knitting. Extra time for gift knitting and classic fall movies make for the coziest of evenings.
On my needles right now… fall leaves bunting and loopy garland for some pop-ups this season. I’m searching for the perfect simple poncho pattern… not a folded rectangle, but one with a proper V neck.
I set out to list 5 movies, but could not leave any of these out as I love them all and watch them each and every year.
- Practical Magic Sister witches!
- The Wonder Boys Read this post
- When Harry Met Sally IMHO the very best romantic comedy ever!
- Fantastic Mr. Fox I’ve made more than one person watch this. Wes Anderson’s retelling of Roald Dahl’s classic 1970 children’s novel is nothing short of brilliant. Foxes in underwear!
- Ordinary People I asked to go see this for my 16th birthday. I was a weird teenager.
- Election Reese Witherspoon is as fierce as Mathew Broderick is pathetic.