Man oh man I love the first day of FALL! We actually woke up to a crisp morning and the full Harvest Moon still floating in the sky. Just a perfect morning drinking coffee outside with the dogs chatting it up with their friends next door. The first day of fall means longer nights and more watching & knitting. Extra time for gift knitting and classic fall movies make for the coziest of evenings.
On my needles right now… fall leaves bunting and loopy garland for some pop-ups this season. I’m searching for the perfect simple poncho pattern… not a folded rectangle, but one with a proper V neck.
I set out to list 5 movies, but could not leave any of these out as I love them all and watch them each and every year.
- Practical Magic Sister witches!
- The Wonder Boys Read this post
- When Harry Met Sally IMHO the very best romantic comedy ever!
- Fantastic Mr. Fox I’ve made more than one person watch this. Wes Anderson’s retelling of Roald Dahl’s classic 1970 children’s novel is nothing short of brilliant. Foxes in underwear!
- Ordinary People I asked to go see this for my 16th birthday. I was a weird teenager.
- Election Reese Witherspoon is as fierce as Mathew Broderick is pathetic.
Let’s Keep in Touch!
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.